Interested in learning more about Soo Bahk Do and the Moo Duk Kwan? Find additional resources below.
The U.S. Soo Bahk Do Moo Duk Kwan Federation
- This is the official Federation website with information about the Federation, Federation events, memberships, and much more.
History of the Moo Duk Kwan and Soo Bahk Do
- The History of the Moo Duk Kwan, an online book on the Federation website, written by the founder Hwang Kee Kwan Jang Nim.
- Moo Duk Kwan history website dedicated to the same.
- Information from the Wasatch Martial Arts website detailing the history of the Moo Duk Kwan.
Instructional and Soo Bahk Do videos
- The Soo Bahk Do Institute‘s website is full of videos demonstrating curriculum including Hyung (forms), Ho Sin Sool (self-defense), and Il Soo Sik (one step sparring), but it has much more than that. There are videos from Shim Sa’s and Federation events, and HC Hwang Kwan Jang Nim posts informational messages here. A subscription is required for full access.
- The Digital Dojang is an instructional website for Soo Bahk Do whose content is posted by Brian Corrales Sa Bom Nim. A subscription is required for full access.